After the founder Ing. Karl Stöckl, the second generation of the EAE Stöckl Elektroanlagen-Elektrigungsgesellschaft mbH now also has the professional title of Commercial Councilor – at the end of June, the Managing Director Ing. Andreas Stöckl was ceremonially awarded the new title by the Federal Minister for EU and Constitutional Affairs Karoline Edtstadler.
INNSBRUCK. The family business, founded in 1952 by engineer Karl Stöckl, now employs around 100 people, including 20 apprentices, who work in the areas of electrical installations, switchgear and distributor construction, PLC and process control technology and the installation of alarm and antenna systems. 30 years ago, Ing. Andreas Stöckl took over the management. A lot has changed since then, such as the construction of the new company site in Rossau, certification according to the guidelines of the quality association for water technology, the introduction and application of a quality management system or the granting of a patent for the production of switch cabinets. The company philosophy is the same today as it was then: „Energy is our life.“
What began 60 years ago as a small installation company in Igls near Innsbruck has developed into a major electrical company that is in demand worldwide.