Locksmith / Metalworking
– Punching and edging of div. Manufacturing parts
– Assembly and welding of div. sheet metal parts according to specified manufacturing documents such as drawings, parts lists and various Plans
– Completed vocational training in a metalworking profession
– Experience in sheet metal working
– Welding experience in thin sheet metal
– Welding skills with steel, aluminum and stainless steel (MIG/MAG, TIG)
– Independent, reliable and conscientious work
We offer you a secure job as well as a varied field of activity and, of course, a salary corresponding to your qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Training is the first step to success!
YOUR FUTURE AS A FRIEND
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!
Max. File size: 100 MB.
Get in Touch
Follow Us On
Always stay up to date with our social media channels!